How Do I split landscape into 2 parts!!??

Old September 2nd 05, 05:48 PM
Gillian7117

Default How Do I split landscape into 2 parts!!??

I want to create some fliers that are half size A4. How can I tell word that
I want to do this.... Can it even copy the text to the other half while I
type aswell or would I have to copy & paste? Cheers
& thanks in advance for any help
Old September 2nd 05, 07:18 PM

If you have Word 2000 or above, use the "2 pages per sheet" option in Page
Setup (NOT the one in the Print dialog unless you've already created the
flier as A4). Word won't reproduce your content automatically, but you can
either copy/paste everything from page 1 to page 2, or you can print pages
1,1.

news

Old September 5th 05, 04:41 PM
Gillian7117

Thanks... It Worked... Just shows how easy some things are when I spent ages
trawling the help file!!!