"Print to file" pop up box

Old September 6th 05, 11:20 AM
PM

Default "Print to file" pop up box

Does anyone know how to get rid of this annoying box? It comes up when I try
and print, and it won't print. The "print to file" box is not ticked in the
menu but it still does it.

Old September 7th 05, 03:36 PM
PM

Thanks for your help - it gave me the food for thought I needed.

I clicked on the properties for my printer and saw under the "ports" tab
that the "Print to file" port was ticked, so I unticked it and it now works
perfectly.

Thank you!
PM