Creating a letterhead template with top and left side predesigned

Old September 11th 05, 06:55 PM
J Brown

Default Creating a letterhead template with top and left side predesigned

I have a letterhead that has a top banner and a list of officers and titles
on the left side of the page. I've tried using a table to set up the left
column, but when I type a letter in the right cell, if I try to move around
in the cell or select a word, it selects the whole cell. Is there a way to
do it or should we redesign the letterhead to get rid of the info on the
left?