Cant type in second column

Old September 14th 05, 01:31 AM
Karen

Default Cant type in second column

Created 2 columns... cant get cursor to move to second column. It does show
the column is there and I cant type past the column from the first one.
Please help!
Old September 14th 05, 01:40 AM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Have you filled up the first column yet or inserted a column break?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old September 14th 05, 03:33 AM
Jay Freedman

And if you really want things aligned side by side, you want a table
instead of "snaking" column format. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...ingColumns.htm for an
explanation of the difference, and
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...ableBasics.htm for help
with tables.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old September 14th 05, 03:48 AM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I'm a table person myself but they did ask about columns.............. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]