in tools - option - VIEW TAB is missing any help??

Old September 16th 05, 12:07 AM
Naf

Default in tools - option - VIEW TAB is missing any help??

Sir,
Please help me I have missed the option tab from the tool menue, and at last
I found it but I can't add it in tools menue, and its in FILE MENU, but when
I click the option menue, VIEW TAB is not highlighted, so, I can't do any
settings, plus the word neither it lets me insert or copy the clip art nor it
allows me to scan any documents, either its text or image.
Sir, could you please please help me,
thanks, my pc is only 10 months old.