cant get sound when playing video clips

Old September 25th 05, 01:39 PM
Cowboy

Default cant get sound when playing video clips

Have new computer. sound works with ipod downloads but I can t get sound
when viewing video clips from web e.g.virtual tours of holiday and gyms etc.

Old September 25th 05, 06:18 PM
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 05:39:02 -0700, Cowboy
wrote:

Have new computer. sound works with ipod downloads but I can t get sound
when viewing video clips from web e.g.virtual tours of holiday and gyms etc.

This is certainly not an issue involving Word. Try reposting in
public.windows.internetexplorer.general
(http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general).

--
Regards,