Creating an oversize document 11X14

Old September 26th 05, 07:56 PM
carolann52

Default Creating an oversize document 11X14

I have created a document in Word 2003 for a custom paper size, 11X14. My
printer can only print letter or legal. I was hoping I could print it in
sections, tape it together and then copy it on a copy machine that will take
11X14 paper. When I try to print it, all I get is the low right section. Any
ideas on if this is possible and how to do it?
Old September 26th 05, 08:11 PM
garfield-n-odie

Create and print the document on a letter-size page, and enlarge
it to 129% on the copy machine.