Michelle D via OfficeKB.com

Default How do a chose a range of dates from a database

I currently have a database that contains dates from the beginning of the
year and what I am trying to do is chose dates and all the information that
goes with it from 7/25/05 - current. Can anyone give me a formula on how to
do that?

Doug Robbins

What database?

In Access, you refer to a date by enclosing it in # #.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP