shortcut keys to move drawn objects

Old October 7th 05, 11:39 PM
Puzzeled

Default shortcut keys to move drawn objects

In Word 2000, I could double highlight a drawn object as a text box. Then by
holding the control key down and using the arrow key to move it a little at a
time or just the arrow key to move it in bigger increments, I could move it
to anywhere. I am now working in Word 2003 and cannot do this although my
daughter can on with Word 2003 on her computer.
Old October 8th 05, 08:53 AM
Graham Mayor

You cannot move an image that is inserted in line using this method. It
behaves like a text character. You can choose the default insertion action
from tools options.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old October 8th 05, 10:14 PM
Charles Kenyon

You can also change it to a floating object by right-clicking on it and
choosing Format Textbox (or drawing) and then clicking on the layout tab of
the dialog.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.