Unable to save changes to default template

Old October 13th 05, 10:41 PM
Fran

Default Unable to save changes to default template

For some reason we can no longer save changes to our default Word
template. When we add a toolbar to the top (or bottom) of MS Word
(2003) and close word it apparently does not save because when we
reopen word the toolbar is gone.

The same holds true for adding macro buttons, etc.

What can I check to make sure the template's updates get saved?

-Fran-
Old October 13th 05, 10:49 PM
Charles Kenyon

From the FAQ:

28. I can't save my customizations - AutoText, menus, etc.
Can't save normal.dot...
If you have Adobe Acrobat 7 installed see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm.
Otherwise, hold down the Shift key when selecting the File
menu and select Save All.

Hope this helps,
--
Charles Kenyon