What is a sidebar and how do I incorporate it into my .doc?

Old October 14th 05, 04:35 PM
Sarsim

Default What is a sidebar and how do I incorporate it into my .doc?

I have been asked to use a side bar in an article I am writing and I don't
know what that is or how to use it. Word Help returns no results so I'm
lost. HELP!
Old October 14th 05, 06:31 PM

A sidebar is not a Word object; it is a publishing term for related
information that doesn't fit into the flow of the article. Send your sidebar
as additional text at the end of your article, labeled as a sidebar.