Remove highlight from Bullet Point

Old October 21st 05, 12:09 AM
Dewayne

Default Remove highlight from Bullet Point

I recently used the highlighter to highlight text in a bullet point. I am
able to remove the highlighting from the text but the bullet & indent area
remains highlighted. Instructions on how to remove the highlighting from the
bullet & indent area also would be appreciated.
Thank you
--
Dewayne