What does "Directory Name is Not Valid" mean when opening a doc?

Old October 25th 05, 11:43 PM
dunnem91

Default What does "Directory Name is Not Valid" mean when opening a doc?

I am trying to open a previusly saved document. It won't let me, saying
"Directory Name is Not Valid." What are my options?
Old October 26th 05, 01:14 AM
Anne Troy

What is the name of the file? What is the name of the directory in which the
file is stored?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

Old October 26th 05, 04:49 AM
Graham Mayor

How to re-register Word when problems crop up opening files
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com