Nick

Default How do I move line numbering to the right side of the page

I need this for an important proposal.

We can put them on the left side, but the RFP requires right side numbering.

This is not possible in current versions of Word.

"Nick" wrote in message
I need this for an important proposal.

We can put them on the left side, but the RFP requires right side

numbering.

Stefan Blom

Anchor a text box to the header and type in your line numbers. Of
course, the result is dependant on Line Spacing, Spacing Before/After,
font, and font size of the text in the main body of the document, and
you may therefore decide it isn't worth the trouble.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP