Devendra

Default Where is the 16-page CD booklet Word template?

I have been told that there is a specific template for created double-sided
CD booklets (to be inserted in a jewel case). I need the 16-page template
(or any template I suppose). I have looked for it on the website and I
cannot find it.
Anne Troy

No idea exactly what you're looking for, but I found an awful lot of stuff
on a Google search for "cd case booklet Word template" (without the quotes).
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com