How do I add extra months in a Word calendar?

Old November 14th 05, 04:51 AM
ch

Default How do I add extra months in a Word calendar?

Old November 14th 05, 01:17 PM
Jay Freedman

Most calendars in Word are laid out in tables (if you don't see the
table cells, click Table Show Gridlines). Adding a month is just a
matter of adding another table.

If the original calendar was one page per month, go to the end of the
document and press Ctrl+Enter to add a page break. Copy one of the
tables and paste it at the end of the document. Then move the dates
from cell to cell as needed.

There are other styles of calendars that aren't in tables, or are more
than one month per page. If that's what you're dealing with, please
use the big empty box to describe your request.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Old November 15th 05, 01:41 AM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

If adding months makes the year longer, let me know. I could use a few more
paychecks before the holiday! And an occasional longer weekend would be nice
too.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]