What type of paper should I use for best looking calendar ?

Old November 15th 05, 04:38 AM
Jake

Default What type of paper should I use for best looking calendar ?

I am making calendars with a picture. I need to know what type of paper would
produce the best results. Photo paper?
Old November 15th 05, 05:18 AM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Wrong newsgroup.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old November 15th 05, 02:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Photo paper will certainly give the best results for your picture (if it's a
photo rather than clip art), but if the calendar is one to be written on
(with large squares where people can write appointments and the like), I
would go for something easier to write on.

"Jake" wrote in message
I am making calendars with a picture. I need to know what type of paper

would
produce the best results. Photo paper?

why does the space size change when I type the next character? Peteybaby Microsoft Word Help 5 October 7th 05 12:02 PM
calendar wizard in Word 2003 Julie at HH Microsoft Word Help 4 August 11th 05 01:32 AM
Word Calendar... Silas New Users 1 January 29th 05 07:00 AM
not typing the letters i type on keyboard cottonwy Microsoft Word Help 7 December 21st 04 06:29 PM
Microsoft Word Calendar Brian Microsoft Word Help 1 December 11th 04 10:58 PM