Personal check printing template

Old November 15th 05, 03:52 AM
Doug

Default Personal check printing template

Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.

Old November 15th 05, 04:22 AM

You're not the only person looking, but most people print such checks from
Quicken or Microsoft Money, which are set up to do just that.

"Doug" wrote in message ...
Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.

News==----

Newsgroups

=----

Old December 4th 05, 04:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I have been using CheckMate4Quicken for years and was pleased with it untill
I went to XP Pro.
Check out checkMate4Quicken.com
Bob