PDF Maker icon in Word 2002??

Old January 18th 05, 07:45 PM
TPenner

Default PDF Maker icon in Word 2002??

I have a PDF Maker icon in Excel 2002, but not in Word 2002. How do I get
this icon to appear. I have Adobe installed on my computer, but it says it's
in the wrong format or something when I try to open a word document on Adobe.

How do I get this icon to appear so I can make PDF's from Word files??

Thanks!!
Tim
Old January 19th 05, 03:25 AM
garfield-n-odie

See http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330984.html "PDFMaker is
unavailable in a Microsoft Office application (Acrobat 7.0 on Windows)".

TPenner wrote:
I have a PDF Maker icon in Excel 2002, but not in Word 2002. How do I get
this icon to appear. I have Adobe installed on my computer, but it says it's
in the wrong format or something when I try to open a word document on Adobe.

How do I get this icon to appear so I can make PDF's from Word files??

Thanks!!
Tim

Word 2002 installation problems LongTimeAlaskan Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 05 04:06 PM
word xp crashes after macros are recorded kharris0405 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 11th 05 11:50 PM
Continuous breaks convert to next page breaks Jennifer Hunt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 06:45 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM
Word 2002 inserts colored background but shows white in artwork Tom in Brown Deer Microsoft Word Help 0 December 16th 04 06:09 AM