Can you sort address labels by the last name?

Old November 28th 05, 04:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can you sort address labels by the last name?

I'm trying to sort my address file by the last names. Also I have tree pages
in my address file and I would like to put them together and have one large
sorted file. Is this possible?
Old November 28th 05, 05:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

making address labels from word address list ME Mailmerge 2 February 7th 12 09:16 PM
address labels Lou Ann Mailmerge 1 November 8th 05 06:42 AM
Mail Merge Address Block Missing Address 3 Joe Champagne Mailmerge 3 September 23rd 05 06:09 PM
How do I sort a page of address labels by alphabetical order? sonigo Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 05 02:48 AM
How to print/format different address labels on partially used s. sirdanny Mailmerge 1 February 27th 05 11:02 PM