Cube root symbols

Old November 28th 05, 09:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Cube root symbols

I am wanting to know if there is a way to insert or create a Cube Root symbol
into a document. I am trying to type out some lengthy algebra explanations
and need the higher end root functions.

Thanks!
Lori
Old November 28th 05, 11:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use the Equation Editor

Insert Object Microsoft Equation

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Old December 7th 05, 04:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Thanks Tony -

For some reason, I forgot all about the "insert/object" section. I don't
remember when the last time I used it was, but this is a wonderful fix.
Thanks!