how can i make the clip art print in the envelope?

Old November 30th 05, 02:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how can i make the clip art print in the envelope?

I want to print envelopes that have a clip art added. But I do a delivery
address and the return address, then I cick on add to document, then I click
on clip art. But then it gives to arrange it and everything. I do that then I
struggle there in this part.
But I don't know how to print it with all that set?

Can somebody help me? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!
Old November 30th 05, 05:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:07:01 -0800, "Laura"
wrote:

I want to print envelopes that have a clip art added. But I do a delivery
address and the return address, then I cick on add to document, then I click
on clip art. But then it gives to arrange it and everything. I do that then I
struggle there in this part.
But I don't know how to print it with all that set?

Can somebody help me? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!

See http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm, where
Graham discusses the EnvelopeExtra1 autotext entry.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman