Can you change the label size on an existing sheet of labels?

Old November 30th 05, 08:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can you change the label size on an existing sheet of labels?

If you create a sheet of labels in Word 2003 and type in all the names and
addresses THEN realise that you have not used the right size of labels is
there a way to resolve this?

I know you could make a fresh sheet of labels using the correct label
product and copy and paste the info across, or you could adjust the sizes of
the rows/columns that make up the table that forms the grid - but is there a
simple command somewhere to say 'Use Avery J8160 not XXXX'?

Some of my students were a bit keen and have prepared their Christmas Card
labels before checking which sort of labels were available to them. I am
trying to find a way to stop them having to redo the whole task!

Thanks
Old November 30th 05, 10:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No, this is nopt possible, but it is straightforward to turn the labels back
into a data file and re-run the merge on the different label stock.
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm and

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org