How do I make a "For Sale" flyer with tear off phone # @ bottom?

Old December 2nd 05, 12:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I make a "For Sale" flyer with tear off phone # @ bottom?

I'm trying to put my name and phone number at the bottom of a flyer on
"tear-off" little tabs but cannot figure out how to make them on my flyer
document? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Old December 2nd 05, 12:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

At the bottom of the page, insert a one-row by xx-column table by
clicking on Table | Insert | Table. Select the table, and click
on Format | Text Direction | choose one of the vertical options
| OK. Type your details into one table cell, and copy and paste
that cell to the other table cells.

Old January 24th 13, 10:49 AM
A_researcher A_researcher is offline

This may be an ancient thread, but I'm just putting my thanks out there, mr or ms garfield-n-odie, this has been very helpful for me.

Kind regards,

Dr J

Australia