Convert from WordPad to Word files

Old December 8th 05, 02:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Convert from WordPad to Word files

All my word documents magically converted to WordPad documents. Any idea why?
How do I convert the files back to Word documents
Old December 8th 05, 02:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Instructions on how to run Word with the /r switch to restore file
associations can be found in the following KB article:

How to use startup command line switches to start Word 2003, Word
2002, and Word 2000

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old December 8th 05, 02:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You need to reregister Word. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm