Cannot print AutoText entries

Old December 9th 05, 03:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Cannot print AutoText entries

I have a few AutoText entries saved with my template. I would like to print a
copy of them for reference so other users can see the AutoText entries
available when they are updating documents attached to this template.

I open one of the documents attached to the template.
Then select File - Print
In the Print what control, I select AutoText entries
Then I select Ok

At first it acts like it is printing, but then I get an error message and
Word shuts down.

How do I print a copy of the available AutoText entires?

I don't want to create a separate document with just them in it. These
entries will change fairly regularly and new ones will be added as users
develop more text elements they would like to have available as AutoText
entries.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
--
Jack Rumple