Mail Merge only displays {{next record}}

Old December 9th 05, 09:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge only displays {{next record}}

I am trying to use mail merge to create xmas mailing labels without much
success. I managed OK last year but am now using Word 2003 with a word data
source. When I open the data source, all I see is the field code {{Next
Record}} where all the addresses should be. When I perform the merge to a new
document, all I just get a blank document.

Help !!
Old December 10th 05, 08:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See where what you have done differs from

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old December 11th 05, 09:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Graham

You are certainly more helpful than the official Word Help. Your site was
exactly what I was looking for and of course having followed the
instructions, labels printed a treat.

Hope you have a good Xmas and great Hogmanay

Many Thanks
Neil