Rotating text to print on labels

Old December 12th 05, 02:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Rotating text to print on labels

Howdy All,

Wondering if this is possible, I have some 2" x 4" labels and I would like
to print a list on them.
I would like to print on them with text rotated 90 degrees so the text runs
the long way on the label instead of the standard wide orientation.

Thanks,
Brian

Old December 12th 05, 08:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you right-click in a table cell, it should be on the menu. Otherwise, use
Format | Text Direction.

"Brian" wrote in message
Thanks for the reply Suzanne.

But I'm slow, and I'm not seeing where that option is?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Labels are just tables. Use the Text Direction command to rotate the

text.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.