A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Microsoft Word Help
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

How do i draw a revision cloud around a sentence or paragraph?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 13th 05, 04:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default How do i draw a revision cloud around a sentence or paragraph?

Using Word 2003 spk2 and op.sys is Xp pro. Would like to know how to draw a
cloud around a sentence, paragragh or an image inserted into a word document
to indicate what has been changed from the previous document?

Chrisso
Ads
  #2  
Old December 13th 05, 04:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default How do i draw a revision cloud around a sentence or paragraph?

Use the built-in MS feature. See he
http://shaunakelly.com/word/trackcha...ngesWorks.html

On 12/12/05 8:01 PM, "Chrisso" wrote:

Using Word 2003 spk2 and op.sys is Xp pro. Would like to know how to draw a
cloud around a sentence, paragragh or an image inserted into a word document
to indicate what has been changed from the previous document?

Chrisso


--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
MacWord Tips: http://www.word.mvps.org/MacWordNew/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

  #3  
Old December 14th 05, 07:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default How do i draw a revision cloud around a sentence or paragraph?

I just wanted to draw a simple cloud? Created a pdf and used the Cloud Tool
is my answer.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Use the built-in MS feature. See he
http://shaunakelly.com/word/trackcha...ngesWorks.html

On 12/12/05 8:01 PM, "Chrisso" wrote:

Using Word 2003 spk2 and op.sys is Xp pro. Would like to know how to draw a
cloud around a sentence, paragragh or an image inserted into a word document
to indicate what has been changed from the previous document?

Chrisso


--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
MacWord Tips: http://www.word.mvps.org/MacWordNew/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/


  #4  
Old December 14th 05, 11:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default How do i draw a revision cloud around a sentence or paragraph?

Track changes automatically shows the changes, but for a simple 'cloud' use
autoshapes callouts from the drawing toolbar and set the fill to no fill.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org


Chrisso wrote:
I just wanted to draw a simple cloud? Created a pdf and used the
Cloud Tool is my answer.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Use the built-in MS feature. See he
http://shaunakelly.com/word/trackcha...ngesWorks.html

On 12/12/05 8:01 PM, "Chrisso" wrote:

Using Word 2003 spk2 and op.sys is Xp pro. Would like to know how
to draw a cloud around a sentence, paragragh or an image inserted
into a word document to indicate what has been changed from the
previous document?

Chrisso


--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
MacWord Tips: http://www.word.mvps.org/MacWordNew/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/



 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shift+enter does not justify the last sentence of paragraph?? CondorLB Microsoft Word Help 4 September 29th 05 04:13 AM
How to refer/track a paragraph number within the document? EDR Microsoft Word Help 1 July 26th 05 11:10 PM
Word 2003: Can one disable table styles? [email protected] Tables 5 April 10th 05 10:02 AM
Page breaks in justifed text WWALKER Microsoft Word Help 7 March 17th 05 04:48 AM
Multiple styles in a single paragraph skibikegolf Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 09:57 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2014 Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.