trying to make medical symbol for "with"

Old December 15th 05, 08:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default trying to make medical symbol for "with"

Hi. I am trying to type a manual with some medical abbreviations - one
is the small letter c with a line over it, and the other is the small
letter s with a line over it. I can't figure out how to do it. Some
advise please? Thanks.

--
Colleen
Old December 15th 05, 10:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Old December 16th 05, 03:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Thanks very much Jay! Worked like a charm..Colleen

Hi. I am trying to type a manual with some medical abbreviations - one
is the small letter c with a line over it, and the other is the small
letter s with a line over it. I can't figure out how to do it. Some
advise please? Thanks.[/color]