Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben

Default How do I set printer to print name and address on 3 lines instead.

While printing addresses on invitations using 24point font, the name line is
divided between two lines and the street and city, etc appear correct. I
want to print the name on one line and street address and City, State and Zip
on the third. Using custom envelope size 9" wide and 6" high. Thanks for any
help. Trying to print envelopes for my sons after-wedding rehersal party and
having difficulties. Thanks for any advice and /or help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

24 is huge! Are you sure you don't want to take it down a bit. Even the US
Post Office says that 10 pt is a minimum. I think 12 is getting big.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ben" wrote in message
While printing addresses on invitations using 24point font, the name line
is
divided between two lines and the street and city, etc appear correct. I
want to print the name on one line and street address and City, State and
Zip
on the third. Using custom envelope size 9" wide and 6" high. Thanks for
any
help. Trying to print envelopes for my sons after-wedding rehersal party
and
having difficulties. Thanks for any advice and /or help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You need to change the size of the frame that is part of the EnvelopeAddress
paragraph style
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm