why does my print preview lose half of my image?

Old December 22nd 05, 02:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default why does my print preview lose half of my image?

I have adjusted my paper size and print paper setup to customize to a
specific paper size. The right size of my image disappears in print preview
and when I print. I have tried adjusting margins every way imagineable and
can't fix it.

Old December 22nd 05, 12:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi ljled,

Make sure the paper size selected for you page is one that your printer
supports. If it isn't supported, and it's too large, some will be cut off.

An alternative, and recommended if you're going to print the document on a
printer that supports the larger format, is to install that printer's drive
on your computer and use that when working with the document concerned.

Yet another option, if you've got a pdf driver installed, is to use that.

Cheers

Old December 22nd 05, 01:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It shouldn't be too big. The image falls on the front page of a 5x7 greeting
card (obviously not folded yet). The image only shows (in print preview) the
very left border and leaves the rest (85%) of the card face blank.