How can I convert Ami Pro 3.0 Files (*.SAM) to Word 2003 ?

Old December 27th 05, 11:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I convert Ami Pro 3.0 Files (*.SAM) to Word 2003 ?

The Office Converter Pack 11.0.0 doesen't include this filter anymore and the
older Converter Pack doesen't install anymore.
Any recommendation?
Old December 28th 05, 01:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Thomas" wrote in message
The Office Converter Pack 11.0.0 doesen't include this filter anymore and
the
older Converter Pack doesen't install anymore.
Any recommendation?

A quick Google search returned this:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=208863

Old December 28th 05, 01:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Graham Mayor has a converter at http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman