template for 1099 Misc

Old December 28th 05, 03:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default template for 1099 Misc

Is there a template which I can type on screen and print onto IRS preprinted
1099- MISC forms? I do not want to hand write 1099.
Old December 28th 05, 05:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Robin Meringolo" Robin wrote in
message ...
Is there a template which I can type on screen and print onto IRS
preprinted
1099- MISC forms? I do not want to hand write 1099.

I suggest that you read these instructions:
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1099.pdf
You must request Official forms:
The IRS site states:
Copy A appears in red, similar to the official IRS form,
but is for informational purposes only. A penalty of $50 per
information return may be imposed for filing copies of forms
that cannot be scanned.
You may order these forms online at Forms and Publications
By U.S. Mail (http://www.irs.gov/formspubs) or by calling
1-800-TAX FORM (1-800-829-3676).
See IRS Publications 1141, 1167, 1179, and other IRS
resources for information about printing these tax forms.

Old December 28th 05, 06:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Chuck, I have the forms from the IRS. I want a template on the computer
screen to fill out and them put the pre printed forms into the printer and
have the info print directly onto the forms. Do you know if I can do this?

Old January 16th 06, 04:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Robin, I am in need of the same template. I know you can buy software
for about $40.00 at Office Depot. Let me know if you find anything.
Dean Hudson

Old January 20th 06, 05:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Old January 20th 06, 05:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you read the previous replies to this question?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old January 23rd 13, 07:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Wednesday, December 28, 2005 7:27:02 AM UTC-8, Robin Meringolo wrote:
Is there a template which I can type on screen and print onto IRS preprinted
1099- MISC forms? I do not want to hand write 1099.

here is a link to a pdf file set

http://scribusstuff.org/content/down...1&tan=89044770