word wont let me follow a hyperlink

Old December 31st 05, 01:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default word wont let me follow a hyperlink

when i try to follow a hyper link, i get the following message: 'hyper links
can be harmful to your computer and data. to protect your computer, click
only those hyperlinks from trusted sources, do you wish to continue?
yes/no.....if i click yes nothing happens....