Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RXNDNL

Default Table borders gets thick when there's suppose to be no borders?

Unfortunately, when I tried to save the Word docs with table (borders are not
suppose to show) in WORD2003, the borders got thick when there's supposed to
be no borders on the table. It's border width is 6 and with a green color,
How do I change this? Is this a default property for tables set in MY MS
WORD?? Help. Urgent. Need answer right away.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Select the table and press Ctrl+Alt+u or, from the Format menu, select
Borders and Shading and remove the border.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP