How do I print the screen I am viewing? Print Screen key won't.

Old January 19th 06, 10:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I print the screen I am viewing? Print Screen key won't.

How do I print the screen I am viewing? The Print Screen key doesn't do it.
Old January 20th 06, 12:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The Print Screen key copies the screen image to the clipboard from where you
can Paste it into any program which supports graphics and you can then print
it from that program.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Old January 20th 06, 03:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

And...Alt + Print Screen will take a screenshot of the currently selected
window, not the entire screen like the normal screenshot function. This
allows you to target that specific window that you have open and nothing
else.