I want to be like the kitty cat in the anime.

Old August 23rd 21, 08:27 AM
Maxxx17 Maxxx17 is offline

Default I want to be like the kitty cat in the anime.

I think everyone has seen that in anime there are characters not only in the form of people. There are also animals. Such cute girls who jump like pussies. They have ears on their head. And they meow. I'm crazy attracted to them. I don't know why but they seem cuter than regular anime girls. I'm thinking of cosplaying one of them. I have ears. What else can I do to make the image as awesome as possible?
Old August 23rd 21, 08:07 PM
Emily111 Emily111 is offline

Originally Posted by Maxxx17 View Post
I think everyone has seen that in anime there are characters not only in the form of people. There are also animals. Such cute girls who jump like pussies. They have ears on their head. And they meow. I'm crazy attracted to them. I don't know why but they seem cuter than regular anime girls. I'm thinking of cosplaying one of them. I have ears. What else can I do to make the image as awesome as possible?
Oh yeah. That's my favorite type of girl from the anime. They would be small and have ears like cats or bunnies. That's an interesting idea. It's about the cosplay. Well as long as you have ears you can still get your own animal contacts. As they in the anime have not natural eye color. And with these lenses cosplay just shine. You'll look very bright. Also, do not forget about the makeup. It's one of the most important parts of the look.To dramatically change your face and your image as a whole.
Old August 25th 21, 02:15 PM
Maxxx17 Maxxx17 is offline

Originally Posted by Emily111 View Post
Oh yeah. That's my favorite type of girl from the anime. They would be small and have ears like cats or bunnies. That's an interesting idea. It's about the cosplay. Well as long as you have ears you can still get your own animal contacts. As they in the anime have not natural eye color. And with these lenses cosplay just shine. You'll look very bright. Also, do not forget about the makeup. It's one of the most important parts of the look.To dramatically change your face and your image as a whole.
I completely agree with you there. This is the nicest person I've ever met. They're just adorable. I think everyone who watches anime now agrees with me.
Old September 17th 21, 02:06 AM
Yella Yella is offline

I'm not sure I've seen this anime, although I often visit this site ดูเมะ where new episodes or new anime seasons appear earlier than on other portals. But in any case, you can resort to cosplay and turn into a kitty cat from any anime series, especially considering that Halloween is coming soon!