Return Address Position

Old January 21st 06, 06:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Return Address Position

I have preprinted envelopes that have our company's logo on them. When I
want the return address to print I have to continually change the position.
How can I place the values (1" to left and .5" down) as the default position
in order to accomodate the logo?

Old January 22nd 06, 11:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Change the formatting of the Envelope Return paragraph style to add an
indent of around .75" and space before of around 30 points. Fine tune to
give the exact layout you require, then click add to template. Save the
template when prompted on closing.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old January 23rd 06, 02:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you do as I said, it will be the default.

--

FrankZ wrote:
I have preprinted envelopes that have our company's logo on them.
When I want the return address to print I have to continually change
the position. How can I place the values (1" to left and .5" down)
as the default position in order to accomodate the logo?

return address Gary Microsoft Word Help 5 September 18th 07 03:20 PM
Mail merge duplicates return address... DJ Mailmerge 1 December 14th 05 12:08 PM
Return Address K Mailmerge 3 November 10th 05 09:58 PM
Return Address along Left Side of Envelope Jason Roberts Microsoft Word Help 3 May 26th 05 04:48 PM
default font size for the return address on an envelope? annpayt Microsoft Word Help 7 January 13th 05 02:47 PM