Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FrankZ

Default Return Address Position

I have preprinted envelopes that have our company's logo on them. When I
want the return address to print I have to continually change the position.
How can I place the values (1" to left and .5" down) as the default position
in order to accomodate the logo?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Change the formatting of the Envelope Return paragraph style to add an
indent of around .75" and space before of around 30 points. Fine tune to
give the exact layout you require, then click add to template. Save the
template when prompted on closing.

FrankZ wrote:
I have preprinted envelopes that have our company's logo on them.
When I want the return address to print I have to continually change
the position. How can I place the values (1" to left and .5" down) as
the default position in order to accomodate the logo?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

If you do as I said, it will be the default.

FrankZ wrote:
I have preprinted envelopes that have our company's logo on them.
When I want the return address to print I have to continually change
the position. How can I place the values (1" to left and .5" down)
as the default position in order to accomodate the logo?

return address Gary Microsoft Word Help 5 September 18th 07 03:20 PM
Mail merge duplicates return address... DJ Mailmerge 1 December 14th 05 01:08 PM
Return Address K Mailmerge 3 November 10th 05 10:58 PM
Return Address along Left Side of Envelope Jason Roberts Microsoft Word Help 3 May 26th 05 04:48 PM
default font size for the return address on an envelope? annpayt Microsoft Word Help 7 January 13th 05 03:47 PM