How do I remove black horizontal lines in a resume?

Old January 23rd 06, 05:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I remove black horizontal lines in a resume?

Using Word 2003 -- this resume was done by someone else & I can't get rid of
the black horizontal lines.
Old January 23rd 06, 06:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try Ctrl+A, Format--Borders and Shading, Borders tab. Choose None. You may
also need to change the "Apply to" box and do the "none" once for each item
that appears in there.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com