PLEASE!!!HOW use cutepdf software to convert?!!

Old February 2nd 06, 05:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default PLEASE!!!HOW use cutepdf software to convert?!!

I have downloaded the cutepdf free software and need to convert a Word
document to into a pdf file. Although I have downloaded the software and
it's sitting in a folder with an .exe extention I have no idea what to do
next. Someone said I need to install it. I don't have a clue how to do
this. And then what do I do after that? Is there some kind person out there
willing to hold my hand thru this process. I don't seem to have the computer
brains to figure this out by myself. I would thank you most kindly for a
step by step, somewhat dumbie proof, walk thru. Thanks a million in advance!

Old February 2nd 06, 06:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Double click the file with the exe extension and follow the on-screen
instructions.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com