How do I delete day date time when printing

Old February 5th 06, 12:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I delete day date time when printing

Each time I print documents in publisher 2003 or word, I have the day, date &
time printed at the foot of each page. How can I delete that please
Old February 5th 06, 02:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sounds like there is a { PRINTDATE } field in the footer. Delete it if you
don't want it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old February 5th 06, 03:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"wrenny.1" wrote:

Each time I print documents in publisher 2003 or word, I have the day, date &
time printed at the foot of each page. How can I delete that please

There is no print date field or any footer created

Old February 5th 06, 08:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"wrenny.1" wrote in message
Each time I print documents in publisher 2003 or word, I have the day,
date &
time printed at the foot of each page. How can I delete that please

Doug
I've checked the header and footers, nothing listed, checked my printing
properties, nothing listed, the day, date & time is being printed at the
bottom left hand corner of my publisher document but only every now and again
in word.

Old February 5th 06, 11:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Wait a minute! This is a Publisher document? Not Word? That's a whole nother
kettle of fish. Go to File | Print..., click on Advanced Print Settings, and
select the Page Settings tab. Most likely "Job information" is checked.