How do you change tab space after a bullet?

Old February 7th 06, 03:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do you change tab space after a bullet?

I need to know how to change the tab space after a bullet.
Old February 7th 06, 04:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

One option is to select the bulleted paragraphs & use the Ruler settings to
adjust as you see fit. If not sure how to do so, use Word Help on Clear or
Move Tab Stops.

If you want to make more permanent changes you can go to FormatBullets &
Numbering to create Custom Bullet/Numbering specifications or (preferably)
through the use of Styles. Take a look at:

HTH |:)

Old February 7th 06, 06:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Some tab and indent settings in numbered and bulleted paragraphs (the left
and hanging indent and the tab stop following the number or bullet) must be
set in Format | Bullets and Numbering; they cannot be set from Format |
Paragraph or Format | Tabs or (reliably) using the ruler.