HOW DO I TYPE DIAGONAL TEXT

Old February 12th 06, 11:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default HOW DO I TYPE DIAGONAL TEXT

I NEED TO MAKE A DIAGONAL TABLE AND WRITE DIAGONAL TEXT IN A TIMES FONT AT 9
SIZE IF I USE WORD ART IT BECOMES UNREADABLE AT THE ANGLE 45deg
Old February 12th 06, 12:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You can't do diagonal text in Word. The only way is with a graphic, created
in another program, and copied into Word.

Two other quick points:
1. I don't know what you mean by a diagonal table
2. Posting in capitals is considered the online equivalent of shouting.
Please switch off your caps lock.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Old February 12th 06, 03:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Insert an Excel Table into your Word document. In Excel, you can rotate the
text direction.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.