Accidently clicked 'no' to save changes - can i recover?

Old February 12th 06, 10:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Accidently clicked 'no' to save changes - can i recover?

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can help otherwise I've just lost a day's worth of work.
When closing the document, I accidently clicked 'no' when it asked if I
wanted to save changes. I had autorecover saving every ten minutes throughout
the day though. Is there any way I can recover an earlier form of the
document, before I accidently failed to save the changes?
It's Word 2002.
Thanks.
Ant.