Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
weedavie@molescroft

Default Can I switch document default back to word's when using openoffice

I have been looking at the OpenOffice.org program and find that it altered
the default document viewer to it's own version with it's icon preceding each
file name in the list of word documents. I use word 2000. Is there any way I
can alter these aspects back to the original winword method?

David Anderson, Beverley, East Yorkshire. UK