I need a template of Proof of Employment.

Old February 17th 06, 10:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I need a template of Proof of Employment.

I don't know how to write a professional letter. May someone help me to write
a proof of employment, in which will state a person currently works in the
company as certain position.
Old February 18th 06, 04:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi

This group generally discusses how to use Word, not what words to write. To
find templates to use in Word, try
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx, or try Google.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM
EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION LETTER TEMPLATE? LADYBLUE Microsoft Word Help 2 May 5th 05 12:27 AM
How do I write a "proof of employment" letter for a mortgage comp. proof of employment Microsoft Word Help 0 January 18th 05 05:45 PM
Print hard copy of Employment Form (from template) showing lines Becky Tables 1 November 20th 04 10:19 PM