How do I reverse indent?

Old February 19th 06, 04:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I reverse indent?

I need to align left, my first line. Then, indent the subsequent line
beneath. In list form for Works Cited MLA format.
Old February 19th 06, 04:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try Format--Paragraph. Under Special, choose Hanging. This is usually used
for bullets, but you won't have one, so your first line should flush-left
and subsequent lines in the same paragraph will be indented.

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!