how to translate English into Spanish using Word 2003

Old February 23rd 06, 11:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to translate English into Spanish using Word 2003

I have typed a letter in English and I want to translate into Spanish.
Regards Santana

Old February 23rd 06, 12:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Escríbalo otra vez en español.

Old February 23rd 06, 12:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Automatic translations between languages are not in Word's remit and
computer based translations produce gibberish. If you want to produce a
sensible document, you need a human translator.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Santana wrote:
I have typed a letter in English and I want to translate into Spanish.
Regards Santana

How do I remove US english from the spell check? jeamsu Microsoft Word Help 22 November 11th 05 03:55 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM