Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paladin

Default Menu bar on Word 2000 disappeared, how can I restore it?

I am using Office 2000. My Word 2000 main menu bar suddenly disappeared. Even
the toolbar below it vanished. Every tip for restoring commands and toolbars
calls for clicking on "Options", but there is nothing to click on. I can
type a document but then I cannot save it or do the nice things the menu and
toobar allow me to do. Excell is working fine. I'm trying to avoid reloading
Office 2000. Help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

See the article "My Menus and Toolbars are missing" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

--
Enjoy,
Tony